Lichen Camibuso - 100% Polyester - UV Protection - Quick drying - Anti sweat stains - Illustration - Biodiversity.

Brand: Liquen
Free Shipping Available For Below Mentioned Locations
Ship To Minimum Quantity Maximum Quantity
Everywhere Else 10 600

For Detail Information Please Click On Below Link

Click Here To Check If Product Is ship-able to Your Location

Minimum Purchase Quantity : 10
Color Camibuso Liquen
Size Liquen
Liquen Bozinga B2b Wholesale Marketplace
- 0
View Seller Profile
  • Basic Member
  • 60 Days Warranty

  • 10 Days Return Back Policy

  • 10 Days Cancellation Policy

  • Shipping Rates


The Liquen Camibuso, is designed to accompany you in your sports or daily life, it is designed with materials that have technological applications that contribute to sports performance, thanks to its quick drying, anti sweat stains, sun protection and tear resistance. Additionally it is an exclusive Liquen design.

Seller Profile

Company Information
Liquen Bozinga B2b Wholesale Marketplace Bussiness Type: Manufacturer
  • Basic Member

Production Process

312 / 5000 Resultados de traducción Each of our garments are made under a creative process, because for each collection we develop visits to natural and cultural environments, taking photographs and taking them as a pretext to proceed with the illustration, confection, sublimation, quality tests, packaging and distribution.


We handle unique illustrated garments based on our biodibersity and heritage, which additionally have textiles of technological application designed to contribute to sports performance.

Production Capacity

We have a production level of over 1200 units per month.

Packing & Shipping

We use packaging developed from fabric scraps, contributing to the environment and providing the greatest security so that each of the products arrive safely.

Quality Control

Each of our garments goes through a process of control and quality in each of its processes, that is, we have qualified personnel for the warehouse, cutting, confection, sublimation and packaging area.

Research and Development Capacity.

210 / 5000 Resultados de traducción Currently Liquen has a trained and qualified staff for the preparation, design, sales, illustration, photography and research and development, we are 18 direct people and more than 30 indirect.

Trade Capacity

About our commercial capacity, around 40% of our production is made up of our authorized distributors.

Shop Policies

Payment Policy

For customization services, 60% of the total purchase value is received and just before the delivery and authorization of designs, the remaining 40% is canceled.

Delivery Policy

The delivery service is carried out under national and international shipping companies. When the value of the purchase exceeds 40 US the shipping is free nationwide.

Refund Policy

To be agreed with the client or supplier.

Rating & Reviews


Based on 0 Ratings

  • 5 Star
  • 4 Star
  • 3 Star
  • 2 Star
  • 1 Star